1. A very fast and easy Dutch Braid: www.abeautifulmess.com/2013/10/how-to-style-a-simple-dutch-braid.html
2. Fun things only 90’s girls will understand: www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/55-things-only-90s-teenage-girls-can-understand
3. Secret Formula for Getting Things Done & Avoiding Internet Distractions( Very useful for finals) www.papernstitchblog.com/2013/10/22/my-secret-formula-for-avoiding-internet-distractions/#sthash.hI01gj2V.dpuf
4. An awesome acapella group covering Beyoncé songs: www.stylecaster.com/a-cappella-beyonce/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral
5. A very cute cup for your house or for a gift: www.shopbop.com/reiko-kaneko-lip-tease-mug/vp/v=1/1575046477.htm?folderID=2534374302198480&colorId=10784&extid=affprg-5960202
6. Not getting enough sleep? Don’t let your eyes reveal it: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2013/09/under-eye-correction/
I think I might have been born in the wrong decade.
This is a scene from an amazing movie that I loved: The Artist.
The music, the elegance, the style and the dancing.