1. A very fast and easy Dutch Braid: www.abeautifulmess.com/2013/10/how-to-style-a-simple-dutch-braid.html
2. Fun things only 90’s girls will understand: www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/55-things-only-90s-teenage-girls-can-understand
3. Secret Formula for Getting Things Done & Avoiding Internet Distractions( Very useful for finals) www.papernstitchblog.com/2013/10/22/my-secret-formula-for-avoiding-internet-distractions/#sthash.hI01gj2V.dpuf
4. An awesome acapella group covering Beyoncé songs: www.stylecaster.com/a-cappella-beyonce/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral
5. A very cute cup for your house or for a gift: www.shopbop.com/reiko-kaneko-lip-tease-mug/vp/v=1/1575046477.htm?folderID=2534374302198480&colorId=10784&extid=affprg-5960202
6. Not getting enough sleep? Don’t let your eyes reveal it: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2013/09/under-eye-correction/
I think I might have been born in the wrong decade.
This is a scene from an amazing movie that I loved: The Artist.
The music, the elegance, the style and the dancing.
I am big Tim Burton fan. In fact, one of my favorite movies of all times is ‘Edward Scissorhands’. And of course this photo shoot is just amazing, the setting, the couture designer garments all become an exquisite visual.
Since we are in Halloween month I wanted to remember this amazing work, and maybe get inspired for this year’s costume.
Harper’s Bazaar featured a fashion spread in Oct 2009 inspired by his films. Designers featured in the shoot included Versace Atelier, Jean Paul Gaultier, Salvatore Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Oscar de la Renta, Rodarte, Nina Ricci.
The photographs are by Tim Walker.